Approx. Rs 90 / Bottle
Get Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||140 Bottle|
|Manufactured By||Strausswell Organics|
|Packaging Size||170 ml|
|Dose/Strength||Each 5 ml|
|Indications||Antacid for Heart Burn and acidity control|
As a leading manufacturer, trader and supplier of Megaldrate And Simethicone Oral Suspension
, we have been recognized as a trusted name in the market at present scenario. Magaldrate/simethicone suspension is an antacid and antiflatulent combination. The antacid works by neutralizing stomach acid and increasing the pH of the stomach. The antiflatulent works by breaking up gas bubbles, which makes gas easier to eliminate. We manufacture this one by adhering to all the set industry rules and protocols and at extremely affordable rates to our customers.Features:
- Very stable
- Safe in usage
- Antacid and antiflatulent properties
- Not absorbed by the body into blood stream, and is therefore considered relatively safe.
- An antacid, with prompt and sustained neutralizing action.
- Used for the treatment of duodenal and gastric ulcers, esophagitis from gastroesophageal reflux.
- An anti-foaming agent, reduces surface tension of gas bubbles.
- Increases the rate at which gas exists the body.
- Gastric Hyperacidity
- Peptic Ulcer
- Postoperative Gas Pain
- Each 5 ml (teaspoonful) contains:
- Magaldrate (As anhydrous) I.P. 400 mg
- Simethicone IP 20 mg
- Sorbitol solution (70%) IP q.s (Non Crystallizing)
- Color: Quinoline Yellow Supra
- Store in a cool, dry and dark place.
- Keep the medicine out of reach of children
- Keep the bottle well closed
- Adults 2 teaspoonfuls (10Ml) after meal at bed time or time or as a directed by the physician.